Cameras are always very precious to the users because they help them to gather the best moments in their albums that they would save for the decades. One best addition to the world of cameras is disposable cameras. These cameras are cheap to buy and a very good option to click the best photos with just a touch of a button. Disposable cameras, also known as throw-away or single-use cameras, are mostly used once, but some are recyclable, and their parts can be used in the next batch.
Disposable fun cameras are compact and easy to hold with. But getting a good disposable camera is a little daunting task as the camera affects the quality of the picture, but this is also noticeable that the cameras do not differ much in their features as they usually contain a single plastic lens and a fixed focus, etc. One best thing about disposable cameras is that they are highly recommended to beginners as well as experienced photographers.
In this article, I have covered the 10 best disposable camera options available in the market, which are all highly suggested by users. You can read all the reviews one by one to clear every small aspect of these cameras to choose one for yourself!
- List of 10 Best Disposable Cameras
- 1. Kodak Flash Disposable Camera (Best Single-Use Camera for Traveling)
- 2. Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable Camera (Best Indoor and Outdoor Camera)
- 3. AgfaPhoto 601020 LeBox 400 (Best Disposable Camera for Clicking Vintage Images)
- 4. Kodak FunSaver Single Use Camera
- 5. AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean 400 (Best Pre-Loaded 400 Colour Film Camera)
- 6. Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera (Inexpensive Outdoor Camera)
- 7. Ilford HP5 Plus B&W Single-Use Film Camera (Best for More Exposures)
- Editor’s Take
- 8. Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine (Best All-Weather Disposable Camera)
- 9. New Kodak Weekend Underwater Disposable Camera (Best Single Use Colored Film Camera)
- 10. Lomography Simple Use Reloadable Camera (Best Single Use Camera for Giving Analogue Character to Images)
- What to Look for When Buying a Disposable Camera? – Buying Guide
List of 10 Best Disposable Cameras
- Kodak Flash Disposable Camera
- Fujifilm Quicksnap Flash
- AgfaPhoto 601020 LeBox 400
- Kodak FunSaver Single Use Camera
- AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean 400
- Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera
- Ilford HP5 Plus B&W Single-Use Film Camera
- Fujifilm Quicksnap Marine
- New Kodak Weekend Underwater Disposable Camera
- Lomography Simple Use Reloadable Camera
1. Kodak Flash Disposable Camera (Best Single-Use Camera for Traveling)
Being an itinerant, I adore new destinations. All my journeys are made remarkably memorable with Kodak Flash Disposable Camera, as it helped me in storing all the memories of my travels in my scrapbook in the best quality. It makes no difference if I am enjoying the outdoor scenery or playing indoors; this disposable camera stands by my side and gives me bundles of recollections to remember in my later age at reasonable rates!
- Best For: Dim and bright light images
- Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Film Format Type: 35mm
- Film Color: Colored
- Exposure Control Type: Automatic
The best thing about Kodak Flash Disposable Camera is that it can be used to click pictures in poorer and bright light conditions as it is compressed with an in-built flash.
The images captured with this camera are crystal clear and take lesser time to give you the print so that you can paste them into your memory book and view them later on in old age.
Another best thing about this single-use camera is that it provides crisp images of the scenes that are shot from a distance. The undesirable boundaries and backgrounds are easy to cut out or blur with this camera so that focus is maintained only on the target.
The grip of the camera is comfortable, handy, and non-slippery, which is a plus point for photographers who have oily hands and suffer problems when dealing with the grips.
The contemporary design of this disposable camera and the vibrant colors of the body enriches the fun-packed experience you have with the camera. The final rates of this disposable camera will work in your favor and won’t affect the family budget, which means that budget-conscious families can opt for it.
One of the best things about this single-use camera is that its preinstalled flash automatically starts charging once it runs out of charge – a plus point for those who find it hard to get up and plug in the charger again and then check out the charging status!
- The contemporary sleek design of the body, which is occupied with vibrant colors, enhances your joyous experience and gives you a positive boost.
- The disposable camera comes with a flash that automatically starts charging when they run short of battery.
- This single-use camera ensures recreational photographers with a sufficient number of exposures (~29).
- The non-slippery grip of the camera permits the photographers to keep their focus on the target straight.
What We Like
- This disposable camera works in dual lighting conditions. In the dark, the camera provides the best quality, bright images with apparently illuminating colors. Under the scorching sun, the camera gives crisp pictures.
- This disposable camera comes with the automatic flash charging feature meaning that charging spontaneously starts once the camera faces issues with the battery.
What We Dislike
- This single-use camera doesn’t capture underwater images.
- In comparison to the offered features, the price of the camera is somewhat hefty.
Kodak Flash Disposable Camera is the best thing that happened to me as I have been working as a recreational photographer for quite a while. Apart from being manageable and lightweight, I got enormously impressed by the sleek design of the main body, which is further enriched by a contrast of vibrant colors. My indoor activities and outdoor trips are incomplete without this camera, as using it once introduced me to the new dimensions of photography. With this camera, the undesirable fragment of the background is easy to omit!
- Kodak Flash Disposable Camera is one of the best disposable cameras for clicking indoor and outdoor images.
- In comparison to Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera, this disposable camera comes with a top-notch flash, as a result of which pictures taken indoors don’t come out flustered or dark. The former camera doesn’t contain a flash, so it gives blurred images in low or dim light!
- The collective body weight of this disposable camera is more or less analogous to the body weight of one of its counterparts named the Kodak FunSaver Single-Use Camera.
For making your memories ever-lasting, add this disposable camera to your shopping buggy now!
2. Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable Camera (Best Indoor and Outdoor Camera)
I overall loved this disposable camera, but honestly speaking, the most attractive feature was the use of its flash. You can say I really enjoyed it because it is totally optional to take pictures with the flash, and incredibly it can be used again after the activation. With its unique quality, the aesthetics are just awesome; that is why I have named this camera in the top products on my list!
- Best for: Indoor and outdoor use
- Weight: 0.23 lbs
- Film Format Type: 35mm
- Exposure: 27 Images
- Film Speed: ISO 400
Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable Camera is fun not only in the sense of usage but also best for the quality and great customer reviews that justifies the camera is perfect for collecting the memories where you find, either indoor or outdoor.
This single-use camera, also named a disposable camera, has an integrated flash with a plastic 32mm lens. The most attractive feature which is enough to convince the customers to buy this compact camera is the use of the flash as it has a switch to on and off according to the preferences while the other cameras do not own this feature.
You can use the flash for the perfect pictures with the deep shadows or when it is night but make sure that the flash is on. The camera comes in both a single and a twin pack depending on your investment. The camera contains 27 exposures and, overall, is very easy to use.
In addition to this, Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash is a little throw-away camera that is a perfect cheap option for daylight landscape pictures. The camera’s flash works well in the range of 3′ to 12′. It contains 135 (35mm) film types, the focus is fixed, and the battery is integrated.
- Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 disposable camera has an integrated flash that works well in the dark and is very efficient in the range of 1m to 4m or 3′ to 12′.
- The focus is fixed and can not be adjusted but captured the pictures with 27 exposure.
- The plastic 32mm lens has an inverted Galilean viewfinder which decides when to switch on the flash.
- The colors of the pictures are pleasant enough with this economic investment as it takes the magenta-colored pictures for the white skin tones.
Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable Camera is a really impressive camera that has made me enjoy every moment of my life. The flash was so good as it enhanced the quality of the pictures I have taken even if there was no light. No doubt I find an issue with the picture quality due to an unadjustable focus, but at such an economical price, it is an option worth to invest.
What We Like
- The best of all the features is the manually controlled flash. Firstly it is not mandatory to use the flash, and the second, it can be reused; otherwise, the other throwaway cameras contain a flash that can not be activated again.
- The camera is loaded with Superior X-TRA 400 film, and it can take pictures up to 27 exposures, so you can save the most precious moments for the rest of your life.
What We Dislike
- The picture quality is not much good as you have to do a lot of effort to take good pictures in the dark, and some even come with horizontal and vertical lines.
- The focus of the camera is fixed, which is also a reason to disturb the picture quality.
- If Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable Camera is compared with the FujiFilm Waterproof Quick Snap Camera, then you will find the QuickSnap better than the Waterproof Quick camera because the waterproof camera is heavyweight, and that is why a little uncomfortable to pick.
- Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash is 104.32 g, while Fujifilm Waterproof is 170 g.
So what are you looking for? Grab your happiness bundle now and collect your memories!
3. AgfaPhoto 601020 LeBox 400 (Best Disposable Camera for Clicking Vintage Images)
Being a vintage admirer, I was looking for a single-use camera that won’t disturb my budget and would give me the best vintage images to paste into my vintage-themed journal. With an in-built flash, I used this camera for clicking pictures under the water, in the scorching sun, and on a shady day, and trust me, this camera did not disappoint me at any point, which is why I call this camera my bundle of joy!
- Best for: Clicking vintage images
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
- Exposure number: 27
- Product Dimensions: 4.72 x 1.38 x 2.36 inches
- Flash: In-built
The best thing about AgfaPhoto 601020 LeBox 400 is that crisp and crystal clear pictures are provided to photographers with desirable boundaries under the sun, water, and shade which is a plus point in this camera as the majority of disposable cameras don’t work optimally underwater.
Another best thing about this single-use camera is that the picture quality is not affected by the leakage that is caused as a result of being dropped on the floor repeatedly.
The untouched warmth of the film and unfocused, soft vignettes are all you need to make your experience incredible. This single-use camera is considered to be the best camera for capturing party images with the help of a preinstalled, optimally functioning flash that will not bother you unless the lightning is extremely poor.
The in-built flash of this disposable camera is the best thing about it as it gives vibrant colors to each photograph, and that too in a different dimension.
One of the best parts of this camera is that it comes with a top-notch Fuji film which is considered to be the best film present out there in the market. This disposable camera is the best single-use camera for cataloging vintage illustrations as it provides you with the best vintage collection.
The number of exposures offered by this disposable camera is quite high in comparison to other disposable cameras of the same price!
- The in-built flash facilitates the capture of bright images with kaleidoscopic colors. However, the flash must remain on for making the pictures visible. If lightning is not maximum and you make a picture without switching on the flash, then the picture will come out dark or blurry.
- This single-use camera will never dishearten you with the number of exposure it offers.
- The camera comes with a top-level Fuji film that results in the supply of quality images.
- Beginners can readily manage the camera and contemplate the fundamentals of photography with this camera.
Being a vintage lover, I never got disappointed while using this disposable camera for capturing the scenes plus, this camera provided me brighter images of distinct surroundings and boundaries. The incorporated Fuji film and inexpensive rates of the camera multiplied the spirited moments of the mine. It doesn’t matter if I used it under the shade, in water, or the brighter sun, the camera provided me with the best results!
What We Like
- With this camera, one can click distinct images with lively colors in the water, dim light, and sunshine. Changing the medium has little to no effect on the quality of images.
- This disposable camera is equipped with top-level Fuji film, which is one of the top-level films present in the market.
What We Dislike
- For capturing images indoors, you need to keep the flash on throughout. Otherwise, the image will come out with dark patches and unclear objects that are hard to distinguish.
- Leakage of light is present, which is why some pictures may not turn out the way you expect them to. In vintage images, the light leakage problem is comparatively high and more apparent.
- AgfaPhoto 601020 LeBox 400 has the power to amaze you with conventional vintage images.
- In comparison to AgfaPhoto Reusable 35mm Film Camera – Black, AgfaPhoto 601020 LeBox 400 comes at a lower price. The former cost you more than 50 dollars whereas the latter comes under 50 dollars plus the quality of images offered by both the cameras are more or less identical!
Make your moments dramatic with this disposable camera!
If the number of exposures matters to you the most when using disposable cameras, then Kodak FunSaver Single Use Camera is best for you. I got supremely stunned by the quality of the pictures FunSaver provides and the convenience that it offers whilst catching the private moments. Kodak FunSaver surprised me with the substantial number of exposures it offered me (~27 to 29), and its environment-friendly nature made me feel like I am adding something to safeguard nature and the environment!
- Best For: Learning the basics of photography
- Number of Exposures: 27
- Film type: Color
- Film format: 35mm
- ISO Speed: ISO400 to 800
The best thing about Kodak FunSaver Single Use Camera is that it won’t make you feel regretful as its environmental friendly nature cause negligible harm to nature plus, it is made from recyclable material, which means the same material is incorporated into an entirely fresh product by making some essential amendments.
Kodak FunSaver guarantees a substantial number of exposures, and the quality of images it provides will never let you down. Without putting much effort, you get to catch the most sentimental moments of your life only for cherishing those moments later.
Apart from being inexpensive, Kodak FunSaver is easy to handle for hours as its bodyweight doesn’t cause rashes or redness on the skin.
To minimize the risk of getting broken down or cracked, the FunSaver is concealed in a thick plastic which doesn’t break readily. It doesn’t matter if you intend to catch your special moments with companions or loved ones during the daytime or in the darkness. Its images will never let you down as it comes with a preinstalled flash that makes your night parties look brighter and sharper.
Kodak FunSaver is the best thing you can surprise your teen girl with, especially if she is fond of cataloging all the sweet little moments. Plus, her photographic skills will be immensely enriched if she practices with this camera for several days!
- This single-use camera is simple to deal with. The body weight of FunSaver is around 4.2 ounces which is quite a handy weight for an average human being.
- The camera guarantees a generous exposure number (~27).
- Kodak FunSaver comes with a preinstalled flash that is entirely optional for you to switch on/off the flash as per your easiness.
- This single-use camera permits you to capture delighted moments at 35mm.
Kodak FunSaver is all I needed to make my outdoor or indoor moments exceptional and memorable. In-built flash, thick plastic covering, and 4 ounces of the body made me go crazy for it as I was more concerned about the convenience and value the most. And to my utmost surprise, Kodak FunSaver offered both, and that too at reasonable values. Too soon, I realized that FunSaver had become my companion for analog shooting. No longer do I need to catalog my prints on a hard drive. With this disposable camera, I can simply take out prints and paste them into my scrapbook for cherishing them later in life.
What We Like
- Kodak FunSaver is the best option for polishing your photographic skills at home without investing a handsome amount of cash.
- The number of exposures with the FunSaver is substantial.
What We Dislike
- The battery life of flash is short and you need to charge it several times to make it work optimally.
- FunSaver is not a preferable selection to shoot underwater scenes.
- Kodak FunSaver is more preferred to its counterpart Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera, which is lighter and comes without a flash, whereas Kodak FunSaver is loaded with an in-built flash which facilitates photo taking in the dark.
- The accumulative body weight of SUC Daylight 39 800iso Camera is 2.89 ounces, whereas the body weight of the FunSaver is around 4 ounces.
Grab it today and store your sweet moments forever!
5. AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean 400 (Best Pre-Loaded 400 Colour Film Camera)
I have already used some disposable cameras, but for me, it is the best because it proved itself at such an economical price. The picture quality is so impressive, and if someone is interested to get artsy vintage pictures, then I would definitely suggest this small fun camera. The picture development is highly sharp, making the experience more perfect by making the high contrast images you have never captured before.
- Best for: Water and Land Use
- Design: Sand-proof design
- Film Speed: ISO 400
- Roll of: 27 Exposures
- Water Resistance: Up to 3 meters
AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean disposable camera is a highly anticipated camera with an integral flash that helps capture the best pictures even in the dark. The flash is good to work underwater with just a touch of a button. The flash is perfect to use up to 4 meters means it can work at a distance of 4m.
This regular use point and shoot camera is an ideal option to capture the pictures while swimming and snorkeling. This throw-away camera can be used up to the depth of 9.8 inches or 3 meters which is quite enough to get some most memorable water pictures of your life. The design is highly impressive, and it is incredibly resistant to the sand, so if you are planning to go to the beach this weekend and want to save some memories in your gallery, then the AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean 400 disposable camera is the best alternative.
Moreover, the camera can capture a maximum of 27 images. These 27 exposures are pre-loaded in a 400 ISO film. Although the film speed is not great as it creates a mess in the dark lighting, but overall the picture quality is quite satisfactory. The best thing about this camera is its recyclable material as you can reuse its parts after developing all the pictures you have captured.
- AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean 400 is a waterproof camera that can be used both in the sand and underwater.
- The film speed of this camera is ISO 400, which is not enough for taking pictures in the dark.
- The camera is pre-loaded with a roll of 27 exposures.
- The users can take the camera underwater up to the depth of 3m.
- This disposable camera exhibits an integral flash with a 4m range.
I use this disposable camera during the weekend holidays, and my experience is so good, and I will surely want to share it. This camera has opened the doors of photography to me as I have clicked all those pictures that I never dreamt of. The picture quality is quite perfect at a very reasonable price. Picture development is sharp, and I have found all the pictures in very great contrast, just like I want. I am going to purchase it again!
What We Like
- The flash is perfect, and it works so amazingly up to the distance of 4m, especially at dusk or night.
- The second most important thing worth mentioning is its resistance to both sand and water. The camera is perfect to use both in a land and water environment.
What We Dislike
- The ISO 400 is a low film speed which means you can use it only outdoors.
- The flash sometimes does not work properly, and the pictures get blurry.
- This camera has been the favorite of all users since Nov 25, 2013, when it was first available on the market.
- This camera comes in a package of 1 with the overall package dimensions of 4.5L x 13.0W x 15.0H (centimeters).
- It has a lightweight of 0.17 lbs which is easier to hold as compared to the Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine, which is 0.37 lbs in weight.
Shop your bundle of joy today!
6. Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera (Inexpensive Outdoor Camera)
I understand the significance of a durable and lightweight camera as I have been in the world of photography for quite some time. No one has enough money to invest in costly cameras every six months unless one comes from a remarkably wealthy background. Keeping these things and my economic status in mind, I found out that Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera is a blessing for me as it is affordable, lightweight, and resilient. I had a fun-packed experience with it!
- Best for: Capturing outdoor happenings
- Weight: 2.82 ounces
- Number of exposure: 39
- ISO speed: 800ISO
- Products Dimensions LxWxH: 1.38 x 4.33 x 2.56 inches
The best thing about Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera is that it is devoid of in-built flash, which makes it the best disposable camera for catching sensational pictures in the daylight.
The design of the camera is mesmerizing, and the body weight is around 2 to 3 pounds which means that anyone can handle the camera without subsidizing a substantial amount of power. The inexpensive disposable camera is coated with coarse plastic, making it resilient and workable in a rainy environment. Another best trait of this disposable camera is that it has no flashlight, which is an important feature for photographers who find the images shot with a flash artificial.
This disposable camera doesn’t elicit exceptional results indoors as it has no flash, so all the images shot indoors will come out darker and fuzzy. Another great thing about this camera is that it can bestow you with eye-popping portrait and landscape images, and that too at inexpensive rates.
One of the drawbacks of this disposable camera is that the image finder is too minute to deal with, so beginners need the patience to work with it; otherwise, they won’t be able to enjoy the best quality, crisp images!
- This disposable camera needs a battery to work optimally as you will realize that after some time has passed, the speed will slow down, and you will have to recharge the camera.
- The camera has no flash, so it is important not to use it for clicking indoor images. Indoor illustrations with this camera will break your heart.
- The camera offers you a sufficient number of pictures (~27 to 30).
- This disposable camera is manageable and a good option for beginners.
One of the best things to invest on for people who love camping and going on vocational trips during long weekends or summer breaks. I never regretted the quality of images that I captured in the brighter sun with this camera. However, pictures shot in the dim light or the nighttime have caused disappointment. The weight, IOS speed, and body design are all I was looking for in a camera, and I got all the features in this masterpiece.
What We Like
- It is one of the best disposable cameras for catching portrait or landscape images in the daylight hours when natural brightness is substantial.
- One of the most cost-effective disposable cameras that beginners can try out for capturing up to 30 pictures in the best quality possible.
What We Dislike
- This disposable camera is a big disappointment when it comes to clicking pictures inside a bedroom as it lacks a flash, so all the indoor pictures come out flustered.
- This camera hurts if it is used to capture any moving phenomena or object. The moving object will come out cloudy and unclear. The camera is best for clicking still scenes.
- Kodak SUC Daylight 39 800iso Disposable Analog Camera is the best camera for occasional photographers who prefer to work with an incredibly lightweight camera that lack a flash, as most people don’t like images that are captured using a flash due to the artificiality of the image.
- The two features mentioned above are not present in Kodak FunSaver Single Use Camera – it is heavier and contains an in-built flash.
Make sure you order this camera for yourself until and unless you don’t have enough money to purchase a DSLR for yourself!
7. Ilford HP5 Plus B&W Single-Use Film Camera (Best for More Exposures)
Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, has introduced me to the new dimensions in photography. For me, this is the perfect camera because it has made me a real fan with its 36 exposures which is quite unrealistic for a cheap disposable camera. It has taken me to the beautiful history with its B & W film that seems dramatic!
- Best for: More exposures
- Weight: 0.04 lbs
- Film Roll: 1
- Film Format Type: 35mm
- Exposures Per Roll: 36
- Film Color: Black and White
Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film Camera is one of the most renowned disposable cameras in the world of analog photography. It offers a great place to work to all the users no matter they are beginners or experienced photographers.
This medium contrast camera is a high-speed disposable B and W camera which produces pictures with mild grains that looks dreamy at first sight. You can use this camera in a wide variety of conditions as it is a perfect partner to enjoy festivals, weddings, and vacations. With its wide exposure latitude, the user can take the pictures up to 36 exposures which is quite an impressive limit in the case of a disposable camera.
Moreover, it has an ideal push processing that instantly clicks the photos you want without missing the desired position. In standard position, it has a film speed of ISO 400, which sometimes give annoying results during indoor shooting. This perfect general-use camera is highly recommended for mixed lighting. This throwaway camera is very lightweight at 0.04 lbs, making it better to take anywhere.
- The panchromatic B and W negative film gives a dramatic look to the pictures, and all the pictures are developed with a mild grain result.
- The user can enjoy 36 exposures per roll of the film without any break.
- With a 35 mm film format, the camera has a film speed of ISO 400 that works more perfectly in bright light.
- HP5 Plus is famous for its quick response to push processing which is why it never makes the user feel regret for missing the best pose he wanted to capture.
- The camera comes with one roll of film.
This panchromatic B and W camera is one of my favorite cameras. As I am fond of taking negative film pictures, that is why I live all my dreams of an HP5 Plus camera. Besides its black and white goodness, the camera is close to my heart because I can click all the pictures instantly with its quick push processing system. All the pictures develop great and have a very good resolution.
What We Like
- The essential feature that should be written at the top is the exposure per roll. This camera allows the users to take pictures up to 36 exposures at a time.
- It has a flexible film type and is lightweight enough to take anywhere a user wants.
- This high-quality product is worth the money as it gives amazing Black and White pictures.
What We Dislike
- ISO 400 makes this camera more useful outdoors.
- No flash is available that can compensates for the results indoors.
- Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film Camera is just 0.04 lbs in weight which is why more preferable to the other disposable cameras like AgfaPhoto LeBox Ocean 400, which is 0.17 lbs in weight.
- All the users have fallen in love with this camera since the day it was launched in the market on June 17, 2003.
- The product is not discounted by the manufacturer.
So what are you looking for? Shop this camera as soon as possible!
8. Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine (Best All-Weather Disposable Camera)
If you are searching for a disposable camera that can help you in capturing the best moments of your life even under the deep marine water, then I will surely recommend the Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine disposable camera. I loved clicking the pictures and saving the memories with this camera. Although I have found some issues with the viewfinder but overall, it is a very reasonable, compact, and easy to use option!
- Best for: Underwater use
- Water resistance: Up to 35 feet
- Shutter Speed: 1/125 seconds
- Film speed: 800 ISO
- Weight: 0.37 lbs
Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine disposable camera is the only waterproof camera in its series. This highly attractive camera is a perfect choice for adventures even when there is no camera to support you.
This highly recommended camera is famous because of its ability to go deep into the marine water. Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine can go up to 35 feet or 10 meters under the water. The subject to lens distance in the open air should be up to 1 meter in bright outdoor light, and this distance should be between 1 to 3 meters underwater.
Moreover, Fujifilm has an inverted Galilean-type plastic lens viewfinder. With a shutter speed of 1/125 seconds, it contains a film speed of ISO 800, which is high enough to make the camera work in dark lightning. The picture quality is good and quite satisfactory because it produces vibrant colors that make it picture-perfect. This outdoor all-weather camera has a big shutter button which helps in easily capturing the best memories on time.
Furthermore, Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine has a FUJICOLOR SUPERIA X-TRA800 (ISO 800 / 30°) 135 – 27 exp film, but it has a little issue with the flash. This cheap and lightweight camera could be your next partner in your new adventure!
- Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine has a lightweight of just 170 g or 0.37 lbs which is why you can hold and take it along anywhere you want.
- This waterproof camera is perfect for all-weather use as you can take it outside during heavy rain or snowy weather. The camera is most popular because of its underwater use at a depth of up to 35 feet.
- The camera is pre-loaded with FUJICOLOR SUPERIA X-TRA800 (ISO 800 / 30°) 135 – 27 exp film, which makes the experience perfect.
- This all-weather camera is an outstanding shooting camera, even in a dark light, as it contains a film speed of ISO 800.
- The speed at which the shutter of the camera closes or the exposure time is 1/125 sec.
Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine is a perfect disposable camera as it contains a waterproof body that can work under deep water, but I find a little care with the lens as the water must be wiped out urgently. This is a highly anticipated camera as it is available at a very unrealistic price in the market, which is why this is my favorite holiday partner from now on. The picture quality is also awesome as the colors are smooth, and I get all the pictures super perfect.
What We Like
- The most attractive feature among all other features of this camera is its use under deep marine water. The user can take this camera unhesitatingly along with them up to the depth of 35 feet, or 10 meters means the users are free to capture the aquatic nature.
- The second most important feature to highlight is the film speed of the Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine disposable camera, as it has ISO 800 which is equivalent to the other expensive digital cameras.
What We Dislike
- The camera has no flash, which is why sometimes the picture quality is not much accurate, which creates a mess.
- Due to some internal issues, the camera can not take clear pictures underwater as most of the images are murky.
- Fujifilm QuickSnap Marine disposable camera is a highly demanding camera, especially for those who want to do some adventure in the deep marine water.
- The camera captures the picture with more perfect quality as compared to the Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash Disposable Camera.
- No alternatives are available for this item yet.
So what could be more amazing than this! Grab yours now!
9. New Kodak Weekend Underwater Disposable Camera (Best Single Use Colored Film Camera)
New Kodak Weekend Underwater Disposable Camera has offered me the best quality images. I not only enjoyed my experience by clicking the best pictures of my life, but I was also really impressed with the great customer service of the company, and from now, I agree that Kodak is the best digital and disposable camera company!
- Best for: Deep underwater usage
- Weight: 0.36 lbs
- Film Format Type: 35mm
- Film Color: Colored
- Type: Single-Use
- Water Resistance: Up to 12 feet
New Kodak Weekend Underwater is an excellent disposable camera that can take your photography experience to the next level with its high-class performance and the best quality images that no other disposable camera can produce.
This highly demanding camera from the world’s famous digital camera brand is a single-use film camera that has a film format type of 35mm. As the name of the camera indicates that it is a waterproof camera, so the users can take it underwater to click the best memories of their life to paste on their wall. Then you should also know that, amazingly this camera can reach up to 12 feet which is an exceptional water resistance level for a reasonably priced disposable camera.
Furthermore, for convenient handling and to take the camera anywhere by keeping your hands free, it has a comfortable to wear wrist strap that never makes the user forget to take the New Kodak Weekend Underwater camera with him. The camera has 27 color prints that make the experience not only good but also the most vibrant one. All the parts are 100% genuine, and they never make the user regret his investment.
- New Kodak Weekend Underwater Disposable Camera is a perfect companion to take deep in the water, poolside, in hot tubs, or snorkeling because it has a waterproof body.
- This camera is perfect for outdoor settings because it contains no flash that helps the user to take perfect quality pictures indoors.
- The camera can go underwater up to 12 feet so that users can click the most attractive memories of their life.
- With its high-quality features, the camera has 27 color prints that add life to the pictures.
- The camera is lightweight to carry anywhere with a comfortable wrist strap. The total weight is just 0.35 lbs.
My experience with the New Kodak Weekend Underwater Disposable Camera is perfect for my life. This camera offers me new dimensions of photography that I have not tried yet. Besides its lightweight and easy to carry properties, I am really impressed with the pictures that are developed with the amazingly vibrant colors. Now, I am not going to leave it for the rest of my life!
What We Like
- The most amazing feature that should not be neglected is the ability of the camera to go deep water up to the depth of 12 feet.
- The 27 color prints of this camera add more beauty to the pictures, and they look real.
- The wrist strap is comfortable to wear, and the camera is also lightweight, which is why the handling is quite easy.
What We Dislike
- The camera has no flash, that’s why not good in the dark or shadows.
- Take more stunning pictures outdoors.
- The camera was launched in the market on April 30, 2011. All the users have been obsessed with its picture quality since the day they first used it.
- With its 4.3 stars rating, the camera requires a 1 AA battery to work properly.
- The camera is lighter in weight as compared to the Kodak Sport Waterproof Disposable Camera 8004707 because New Kodak Weekend Underwater weighs about 0.35 lbs while the latter is 0.37 lbs in weight.
Purchase it today and store your lovely moments forever!
10. Lomography Simple Use Reloadable Camera (Best Single Use Camera for Giving Analogue Character to Images)
Together with its film reloading feature, I cherished the classical filters of this compact camera that I bought at affordable rates. The reloading feature motivated me the most to reinvest my hard-earned money in this device again, plus the sleek outer construction and manageability made it my best friend for long trips, weddings, and get-togethers. As a complete beginner, I found this camera super easy to contemplate!
- Best for: Developing analog touch
- Film Format Type: 35mm
- Film Color: Colored
- Min Shutter Speed: 1/120 seconds
- Weight: 4.9 ounces
The best thing about the aforementioned camera is that photographers can reload the film and reuse the camera for catching and cataloging unforgettable events.
On the other hand, the majority of single-use cameras don’t come with the reloading film feature. All you need to have is 35mm film for cherishing the advantages offered by this compact camera.
The reliable camera comes with a preloaded Lomography film so that photographers are all ready to go! Another best thing about this reloadable camera is that you can enhance the beauty of illustrations by applying various filters like yellow, greenish-blue, magenta, etc. These filters enhance the loveliness of the images and make them more elegant and classy by changing the theme of the picture.
This funky camera is equipped with a special feature called Color Negative 400 that one can manipulate for providing traditional analog characters to the pictures. Plus, Lady Grey and BMW Film are employed when photographers intend to provide monochrome tones to the pictures.
With its LomoChrome Purple feature, photographers can make unimaginable alterations in the actual scenarios meaning that green-colored objects will automatically turn purple, whereas the red-colored objects will become prominent. Such classic colors provide an elegant appearance to the pictures!
- This compact equipment comes with a reloading feature that allows you to reload the film once the previous one is completely utilized.
- For cherishing the change and giving your pictures a gloomy look, one can apply a bunch of filters available in the camera.
- The bodyweight of the camera is around 4.9 ounces which implies that it is made of a thicker plastic in comparison to most disposable cameras.
- Beginners can readily use it on a bunch of events as it is supremely easy to use.
- The camera is best suited for providing analog touch to the captured images.
The camera’s in-built flash provides as good pictures as taken under the rays of the heated sun. Pictures that I took under the bright sun looked classically glamorous. The outer design of the single-use camera is as perfect as its in-built features. The warmth of the pictures clicked with the camera depends heavily on the kind of film I loaded!
What We Like
- One of the best features that you find in this camera is a mixture of color gels that make the pictures look entirely different from what they are. The color gel maximizes the warmth of the printouts and is super easy to learn.
- The reloadable camera comes with a preloaded film, so the camera is all set to go. Once the film capacity finishes, you can reload the film from any nearby shop.
What We Dislike
The rate of the camera is high when compared to other cameras with the same features and advantages. However, reloading the film multiple times gives you some hope that you don’t have to purchase the new camera altogether.
All the pictures that are taken without switching on the flash come out murky and blurry
- The in-built flash of this reloadable camera is the best thing to focus on in this unusual camera.
- In comparison to Lomography Simple Use Reloadable Camera White/Black, Lomography Simple Use Reloadable Camera comes with an in-built flash. The former version of this camera does not come with a flash which significantly means that the black and white version could not be used when lightning is low.
Add this camera to your shopping trolley today and enjoy the change in your life!
What to Look for When Buying a Disposable Camera? – Buying Guide
Disposable cameras are a whole fun. With the great cheerful moments, the cameras are stuck to their prices even when there is a great increase in the digital market costs. These single-use cameras are best for festivals, parties, vacations, and events when you have to click some random and non-random pictures to save in your gallery. These easy-to-use cameras are lightweight and can be taken everywhere. But when you have to buy a single disposable camera, then you should consider some points in your mind to purchase the one with the best qualities.
To know the details of the features, you can scroll your screens to read this buying guide!
1. Film Speed
The ISO depicts the film speed of the camera, which is an essential feature to consider while purchasing a disposable camera. Usually, disposable cameras come with ISO 400 or ISO 800. A more ISO means the camera is more sensitive to the light and faster the film, hence perfect for clicking the pictures in the dark light, while a low ISO means the camera is less sensitive to the light.
The disposable cameras are famous for their convenient portability as you can do a lot of adventures with a disposable camera which is why you may take it underwater and outside in the heavy rain. But the point here to notice is that not all disposable cameras are waterproof, so try to buy a camera that gives ultra-protection to the body of the camera.
The flash of a disposable camera is one of the most significant features that you should not neglect when you step into the market to purchase the one for yourself. The flash of the camera decides the image quality. As if a camera has a flash, then you can get the perfect pictures with great contrast. The point to ponder here is that the flash of the cameras of most disposable cameras can be used only for one time, while some are those whose flash can be manually used again and again, as in the case of Fujifilm QuickSnap Camera.
4. Picture Quality
When you have decided to invest in a camera, then the most important thing you are looking for is the picture quality because the main purpose of a camera is to satisfy the user with its image quality; otherwise, the camera is worthless. Some disposable cameras have bad image quality as the pictures have both vertical and horizontal lining. So try to avoid such cameras.
The price of a disposable camera should also be noticed when choosing the one for yourself. Generally, all the disposable cameras are low in price, but some are a little high. These are single-use cameras, so no one will call you wise if you invest in an expensive disposable camera.
The disposable cameras are recyclable as the company reuses the parts when you throw them away, or you can also reuse them on your own. Try to find a disposable camera that has a fine recyclable material.
If you are fed up with your heavy camera or if you do not want to take it along this weekend for photography, then disposable cameras that are lightweight and compact in design can be the best alternative. These highly simple cameras are for single use and can capture the pictures of every moment without any hassle of getting charged after some time. Hopefully, the cameras that are illustrated above will become the best partner for your next vacation!
You can choose any of them according to your preferences by reading the features given in detail. Enjoy the cheerful moments with the disposable cameras! Adieu!